Labour Market Support Programme for NEETs (NEET PRO) Operation2 July 2020
“Technical Assistance for Empowering Women through Cooperatives” – (EuropeAid/140694/IH/SER/TR) – Corrigendum to Contract Notice has been published.6 July 2020
Empowering Women through Cooperatives (WOMENCOOP)
Action I: Employment
Activity I.II Promoting Employment and Employability
Title of the Operation:
Empowering Women through Cooperatives
Beneficiary: Directorate General on the Status of Women (DGSW) in the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services (MoFLSS)
Co-beneficiary: Department of Training and Publication in the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
Website / Social Media Accounts:
Interventions and Estimated Results:
The purpose of the Operation is to increase women's employment and to empower women through promoting and supporting women's cooperatives.
The operation consists of only the service component and will last for 30 months.
Activities to be carried out within the scope of the operation:
• Training and services for women potential with the potential to establish cooperatives/become cooperative partners, women who are cooperative partners and men who are cooperative partners,
• Strengthening the institutional capacity of beneficiary and co-beneficiary institutions and relevant actors,
• Awareness raising activities,
• Scientific and technical studies on cooperatives,
• Activities to ensure cooperation and coordination.
Through these activities, 6000 women and 3000 men will benefit from trainings and services; institutional capacity building activities will be carried out for 585 people; 1200 people will be reached through awareness activities; 5 scientific and technical study reports will be prepared; 5 events will be organized to ensure cooperation and coordination.
(As of November 2020)
Operational Agreement has been signed on 16.04.2020.
Within this respect, First and Second Operation